- wholesale policies
For wholesale inquiries please contact us at Wholesale@KateQuinnOrganics.com.
Kate Quinn offers a generous wholesale program with merchandising support and complimentary creation of custom gift sets. All we require are a business name and merchant number to open a wholesale account. Feel free to call us with questions; we would love to go over our best-sellers and help you decide which items are the best match for your demographic.
Accepted payment methods for wholesale orders include visa, mastercard, american express, wire transfer and checks (must clear before shipment is released).
Please contact us at 1.888.952.4206 to open up a wholesale account and get a wholesale website login.
1. Please note that we have taken great care in becoming certified organic. Therefore, items purchased wholesale (or retail) from Kate Quinn products may not be altered in any way for resale. Prohibited alterations include, but are not limited to, dye processing, appliqués, screen-printing and reconstruction.
2. Re-stocking/cancellation fee: buyers will be charged a 20% restocking/cancellation fee on orders that are cancelled within 30 days before delivery. All sales are final. Restocking fee will be charged to your credit card on file at the time of cancellation, or after 3 attempts to reach you.
opening order: $300
in stock order: $200
4. Note: clients must have seasonal orders on file to qualify for in-stock re-order minimums.
5. Sizes: for clothing orders, three different sizes in the same color and trim must be ordered for any chosen style. Sizes need not be consecutive.
6. Shipping: orders will be shipped via FedEx, UPS and USPS. All wholesale online orders are subject to additional shipping charges following review and processing. International and domestic wholesale orders can be subject to additional shipping charges following processing of online wholesale orders. Wholesale online purchases are not eligible for free shipping promotions. Wholesale online purchases are not eligible for "flat rate" shipping promotions. Additional shipping charges may apply.
7. A credit memo will be issued for authorized returns to be used towards a future order or invoice. No refunds will be processed.
8. Coupon codes for our regular retail customers are not valid on wholesale orders. If you use an unauthorized coupon, your account will be billed. Your credit card on file will be billed at the time of processing. Wholesale accounts that either use a coupon code or purchase during a retail promotion may have the tags marked with black permanent pen.
9. Wholesale accounts are not permitted to sell on amazon.com. We have an exclusive distribution agreement that grants FBA rights for the United States. For Mexico or Canada, kindly inquire.
10. Cancellation of online wholesale orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
11. Cancellations or refunds of online wholesale orders are applied to the customer’s online wholesale account as online store credit only.
12. Wholesale flash sales, instock promotions and discounts are only available to active accounts. To become an active account, we need a seasonal preorder on file, meeting the minimum of $300. Your online account may remain activated, but discounted wholesale instock orders will be refunded and restocked if the criteria for active account is not met and a coupon is used.
13. Placing a wholesale order confirms your understanding of the above.
We are committed to the highest quality of customer service. Positive, personal interactions comprise the foundation of our long-term business relationships.
Thank you for your support and interest.
To become a retailer contact us at email@example.com