- terms & conditions
terms & conditions
Thank you for visiting katequinnorganics.com. We hope your experience on our web site is a positive one and that you come back again. To help clarify any questions you may have, we present below the basic terms and conditions that govern your use of our site and purchases from kate quinn organics. Please note that your use or our site and submission of orders constitutes your agreement to these terms. We may revise this agreement at any time, and you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Copyright - This web site is expressly owned and operated by kate quinn organics, 17624 15th ave se #105A bothell wa 98012. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content appearing on katequinnorganics.com are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by kate quinn organics. All worldwide rights are reserved.
Limitation of Liability - kate quinn organics does not warrant that the function or operation of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our web site. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. kate quinn organics shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
Inaccuracies - We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our web site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information on our web site may contain unintentional inaccuracies. We present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. kate quinn organics also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders for products that have been purchased at an inaccurate price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, kate quinn organics shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Colors - We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Promotions - kate quinn organics will run promotions on katequinnorganics.com from time to time. Unless explicitly stated in promotional communications or our website, promotional offers may not be combined. Only one coupon is allowed per order. Unless explicitly stated in promotional communications or our website,
- Free Shipping offers apply within the US only
- Coupons and/or Vouchers may not be combined.
- Coupons and/or Vouchers are not valid on clearance items in the Showroom Store or "Sale" section on website including the $10 sale.
- Grab bag sets of three items have a minimum retail msrp value of $75.00. Bags may include higher value items like dresses and outerwear mixed with lower value items such as accessories to meet the minimum $75.00 value.
- Kate Quinn Organics reserves the right to mark all garment labels with black permanent marker if we believe that a retail customer purchasing goods at a discounted price has the intent to resell on any platform. This includes Amazon and eBay which is strictly prohibited.
- Products purchased at more than 50% off their regular price and products received for free are not returnable and do not qualify for additional discount.
- Promotional gift certificates issued during promotions such as "receiving a gift certificate when making a purchase" are limited to one per customer and orders much be over $25.00. Gift certificates will be issued after shipping and can be in the form of a store credit on your existing account to be used next time you shop or e-mailed issued gift certificate with special one time code not to be used with other coupons or promotions.
- During high volume sales and/or deeply discounted sales, like but not limited to the $10 sale, we reserve the right to refund out of stock items WITHOUT contacting the customer. Orders during those sales due to high volume, WILL ship outside the normal processing window. once an order is placed it CANNOT BE CHANGED, ADDED TO OR ALTERED.
Indemnification - You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless kate quinn organics, its owners, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
30 Day Return Policy 30 Day Return Policy (Retail Customers ONLY - Wholesale Stores, please contact your sales rep to process your RA)
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of package receipt in order to qualify for exchange or store credit. All returned items must be in new, unused, and unwashed condition. All returns must be sent with delivery confirmation and/or tracking information. We are not responsible for returns lost in transit. Please include a copy of your packing list or receipt so that we may quickly process your return.
When your items are received and verified to be in new condition, we will issue a store credit for the amount of the merchandise returned. Shipping fees will not be credited.
Items purchased at a price discounted at more than 50% off the original price through any promotion or combination of promotions, including but not limited to sales and coupons, are not eligible for return. At times, free products are given away as part of a promotion. Free products received during a promotion are not eligible for return.
All grab bag subscription item returns and exchanges are subject to a $5.00 service fee per item and all return shipping charges.
Free Exchange Shipping
Customers are responsible for shipping costs for returning products, but replacement products requested in exchange for returned products are shipped free of charge. Excluding grab bag subscription returns or exchanges which are subject to a handling fee of $5.00 per item exchanged in addition to any new shipping charges for all replacement items.
Exchange or Store Credit Only
Products may be returned for exchange or for store credit only. No refunds will be issued.
Please note that our policies change from time to time. Please read this page for our current policy.
Price Adjustment Policy
We will gladly issue a price adjustment within 14 days of your purchase in the form of a store credit to your Kate Quinn Organics store account upon request. Price adjustments are only authorized on request made within 14 days and we must have the same item (color, style, size) available on our site at the time the price adjustment is issued. We do not offer price adjustments on items that were previously purchased and sold out or on request made after the 14 day time period.